DIY Banana Boat Bites


Hey guys! 
Today I will be showing you how to make DIY BANANA BOAT BITES. These are great for snacks or parties! They are super simple to make, that they only takes 3 STEPS!! 
So lets get started!!

STEP 1: Gather your supplies: A knife, a plate, a banana (or more if you would like to make more then one serving), chocolate(I would recommend chocolate chips for this, but all I had was baking chocolate so that is what I used.), and peanut (or almond)butter. 


STEP 2: Cut up your banana and spread peanut butter on the tops. You do not have to completely cover your banana pieces with peanut butter but just the tops. 



STEP 3: Lastly cut up your chocolate( if you are using baking chocolate) and sprinkle it over your banana bites. (OPTIONAL: Stick your bites in the freezer for 10 minutes for a cold treat).


And your done! I hope you guys enjoyed today's post! Let me know what you think in the comments! Have a great day and I'll see ya later! -BloggerGirl




Comments