Updates

Hey, Bakers! It's BloggerGirl! I know this blog has not had any content on it since October. But it is a new year and I am super excited about 2017.  I thought that I would make a post for you guys letting you know what I have been up to and some updates. (please let me know in the comments what you would like me to post on this post and I will do my best to make it happen. Because I run out of idea's and have no idea what to post.) So without further adieu let's find out what I'm up to! :)

  • I needed a break! If you were wondering why I have not been posting at all on Sweet Treats & Yummy Goodies, it is because I much needed a break. I have my hands full with DIY Crafts + Life Style (which is my other blog) and school. Yes, I am still in School and it keeps me pretty busy. 
  • Background Change! I changed the background! I really needed a change on this blog and I thought that changing the background would be the perfect thing. So yeah I hope you like it!
  • 5,000 views! Yay! Whenever my blogs reach a milestone I love to post about it! It makes me so happy that I can share things with you guys! So let's keep this up and maybe soon we will reach 10,000 or even 20,000! I know it is a lot to ask but in time I'm sure we will! 
  • More Posts coming soon! I know I always say that more post will be coming, but in a few weeks after I get everything planned out I will be posting on here more often. I can't promise that I will post every Friday but I will let you know when I am going to be starting up posting on here again.So be sure to follow this blog so that you can get the latest updates! 
And those are the updates for today! Have a great rest of your day and a great week! I'll see you soon! -BloggerGirl





Comments