Cookie Bars


Hey everyone! And todays Fantastic Friday's recipe is....Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars! 
I am so sorry that I didn't post last Friday I was just super busy! 
But today I have a great recipe for you guys that I absolutely love! 
So without further adieu, lets get started! 

Step 1: 
Gather your ingredients:
1 cup of softened butter, 1 cup brown sugar, 1 cup white sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 2 cups of 


Step 2: 
(I would suggest using a mixer for this recipe but if you do not have one that's okay, you can use a spoon.) Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl starting with your wet ingredients. Then add your dry ingredients. Chocolate chips go last. Make sure everything is well combined. 




Step 3:
Place you batter in to a 9x13" pan. Either grease your pan before, or place baking paper in your pan. Place into your Pre-heated pan at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.




Step 4:
Once your bars are done baking, take out of the oven and let cool completely. When their cool take a large knife and cut them into squares or bars. And your done!
These are great for parties, dessert, get to gathers, and more! Enjoy!






And that is how you make this delicious treat! I hope you enjoyed this post! And let me know if you try out this recipe! If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments or in the message box on the side bar. Have a great day and I'll see you next Friday! -BloggerGirl


Comments