S'more Treat


Hey guys! Today I'm showing you how to make a S'more Treat! This recipe is so amazing! Also I wanted to let you guys know that I will be posting 3 marshmallow posts this week. This is the first one, and the second will be on Wednesday and the last one will be on Friday. So watch out for more posts coming out this week! Anyways...Lets get started!

Step 1:
Gather your ingredients:
Oreo's, chocolate chips, marshmallows, and some toothpicks. 








Step 2:
Take you marshmallow and put it into the toothpick. Dip the marshmallow in melted chocolate chips.








Step 3:
Then dip you chocolate covered marshmallow into crushed up Oreo. 









Step 4:
Place onto a plate and into the freezer for 10 minutes. And your done! Have fun making and eating these amazing treats!










I hope you all enjoyed! Let me know in the comments what you want to see next! And watch out for Wednesdays and Fridays posts! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin! Have a great day!
-BloggerGirl

Comments