Pound Cake


Hey guys! Today I'm going to show you how to make this amazing cake! It tastes so good! I have a bit of a different set up in the background today so let me know if you like it!Also a huge shout out to my mom for her wonderful photography in this post! Let's get started! 

Step 1:
Gather your ingredients:
6 eggs, 1 cup butter, 3 cups flour, 1 cup sour milk(with 1 tsp vinegar + 1/4 tsp baking soda), 1 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp salt, and 1 tsp vanilla. 







Step 2:
Mix all your ingredients in a large bowl. Use a mixer to mix all of your ingredients. 









Step 3:
Greece and flour your pan. Then pour your mixture into your pan. Put into the oven at 320 degrees. Let your cake bake for 45 minutes.








Step 4:
When your cake is done baking, take it out of the oven. Take a tall glass bottle filled with water and place your cake on top so that it can cool.







Step 5:
When your cake is done cooling, flip it and put it on to a plate. And your done! Enjoy this rich moist cake that you can share with your friends and family!
I hope you guys enjoyed that recipe! I have a new recipe for you guys coming out really soon! And I'm really excited to share it with you guys! Let me know in the comments what you think of my new set up, and also what you want to see next! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' or on the followers gadget on the sidebar! Have a great day and I'll see you all next time I post!
 -BloggerGirl

Comments