Oreo Pops


Hey guys! Today's post is super yummy and is very simple to make! I hope you guys like this recipe because I had a lot of fun making it for you guys! Let me know in the comments if you make this, and what you want to see next! So anyways lets get started!

Step 1:
Gather your ingredients:
1/3 Cup chocolate chips, and Oreo's.
You will also need: Lollipop sticks and a small pot of boiling water.








 
Step 2:
Take your chocolate and place in a bowl, then place the bowl on top of the boiling water. Stir until melted.









Step 3:
Take your Oreo's and lollipop sticks and stick your lollipop stick into your oreo's middle. Place your oreo's in the freezer to firm up.









Step 4:
After ten minutes take your Oreo's out. Pour your melted chocolate into a glass. Then dip your Oreo's into it. Place on a plate and put it into the freezer until its sets.









Step 5:
Take it out when set and then your done! Share this snack or dessert with your friends and trust me they will love it! 










And that is how you make Oreo Pops! I hope you guys enjoyed! Let me know what you want to see next and I will do my best to make it happen! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' or on the followers gadget on the side bar! Have a great day and I'll see you next time I post!
 -BloggerGirl

Comments