Easy Chocolate Cupcakes


Hey guys! I'm back with a super yummy and sweet recipe for you guys! Most everyone loves cupcakes so I thought I would show you guys how you can make your own simply easy chocolate cupcakes! It is really easy to make and doesn't take very long either! I hope you guys will try these delicious cupcakes out! So lets get started!

Step 1:
Gather your ingredients:
3 cups flour, 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp baking soda, 1 Tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp vanilla, 1/3 cup powdered chocolate, 3/4 cup sunflower oil, 1 3/4 cup sugar, and 2 cups of water with 2 Tbsp of coffee mixed in.






Step 2:
Mix all your ingredients in a large bowl. Except for the vinegar and baking soda, mix them in a small bowl then add to the big bowl.









Step 3:
Place muffin cups into your muffin tins. I am going to use a ice cream scoop  to scoop the batter into the tins.









Step 4: 
Fill each of your tins 2/3 full. Pre-heat your oven at 350 degrees. Put in your oven for 20 minutes.









Step 5:
Take them out of the oven and set them on a plate to cool.










Step 6: 
When your cupcakes are cool, frost them with chocolate frosting. (If you guys would like me to show you how to make my frosting let me know down below) And your done!









I hope you guys enjoyed that recipe! Don't for get to follow me on the side bar or on Bloglovin' ! Let me know what you think of this recipe in the comments below! Have a great day and I'll see you next time I post! -BloggerGirl

Comments