Pancakes



Hey Everyone! I'm back with a favorite recipe of mine! I love pancakes!! I have two other recipes on the sidebar for pancakes if you want to check them out! This recipe is quiet healthy compared to pancake mixes you buy at the store. Because you know exactly what is going into them. This recipe makes a lot of pancakes so please adjust it how many you want, this recipe makes about 25! I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know what you want to see next! So lets get started!

Step 1:
Gather your ingredients:
6 cups of flour, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 4 cups milk, 2 cups of ground chickpea's, and 8 eggs.








Step 2:
Mix all your ingredients onto a large bowl. Start with the wet ingredients then the dry. 










Step 3:
Turn on your stove. Take a 1/3 of a cup and pour it on to your pan. Let it cook for 1 minute.










Step 4:
Flip your pancake over when it starts to bubble. When you turn it, it should look golden brown.









And Your Done!
Place your pancakes on to a plate and your ready to serve! 










Have a great day and I'll see you next time I post! -Blogger Girl

Comments