Homemade Brownies


Hey guys! I got a new oven and this is the very first thing I baked in it! Let me know how you like it! I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoyed eating it! So lets get started!

Step 1:
Gather your ingredients:
2/3 cup butter, 2 eggs, 3/4 cup chocolate chips, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1 1/4 cup flour, 2 cups sugar,and 1/2 cup water.








Step 2:
Melt your butter and you chocolate chips in a small pot over your stove.










Step 3:
Mix all your ingredients together including your chocolate mixture. Stir until all combined.










Step 4:
Butter and flour a pan then pour in your brownie mixture. Pre-heat your oven at 350 degrees. 









Step 5:
Place your brownies into the oven for 20-30 minutes. 










And your done!
Thank you all so much for you comments, views,and support. I'll see you guys next time I post! -Blogger Girl

Comments

Post a Comment