Coconut Covered Banana Treat


Hey guys! :) Today I'm going to show you a cool snack that is super easy to make and is delicious! Let me know what you want me to post next! Lets get started!

Step 1: 
Gather your ingredients:
1 banana, a spoon full of peanut butter, a small bowl of shredded coconut, a cutting board. a knife, and two Popsicle sticks. 
 Step 2:
 Cut your banana in half and stick each stick on them.










Step 3:
Spread your peanut butter on your banana's. Roll them in your shredded coconut. 
And your done! Enjoy! :)

Comments

  1. Ohh so cool!And it looks really easy too! Thanks for sharing BloggerGirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! I definitley want Try that.
    Do you think maybe you could do a snack that makes a lot? I want to make a dessert or fingerfood for my church potluck (dinner). So something that would feed 20+ people.... Just a suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thxs! I'll think about it! If I have a finger food recipe for a lot of people I will be sure to post it on here! Thanks for your suggestion!

      Delete
  3. Looking good Blogger Girl! I'll have to try these out sometime - the only problem is two out of the four people in my house absolutely do not like coconut but I guess I can just let them miss out on the deliciousness if I make these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to be back on your blog again, by the way. I haven't been on anyone's blogs too much lately but am determined to get back into the routine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes it is so good and filling! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment