Chocolate Cake


Happy New Year Everyone! Today I am sharing with you my favorite chocolate cake recipe! I am going to take you step by step to make this awesome cake! I hope you enjoy! Let's get into it!


 What you are going to need:
3 eggs, 1 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup butter, 1 1/2 cup sour milk (mixture of milk and 1 tsp baking soda and 1 tsp vinegar), 1 tsp salt, 1 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1 Tbs powdered chocolate, 2 1/2 cup flour, and 1 cup chocolate chips.

Step 1:
Mix (with a mixer) your eggs,sugar, butter,vanilla,and salt.












 Step 2: 
Now mix in you dry ingredients. Add you flour and you chocolate powder. Mix until smooth.
Step 3:
Your batter should be very dry right now, so now you are going to add in your sour milk. Mix in slowly so that it doesn't spray every where.
Step 4:
Cut out two circles the same size as the bottom of your pans. Place inside of your pans. Pour in your batter. Make sure that it is equally divided. Now here is the fun part! Sprinkle on your chocolate chips on the tops of your batter. But in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool for about 30 minutes before taking out of your pans. 






Step 5:
Place your first layer of cake on to your cake plate or stand. (if you want me to show you how I made this one let me know) Frost your cake with your frosting. I am using a chocolate butter cream frosting. (let me know if you want me to show you how to make this) And your done! It is a super easy cake that is yummy! I hope you liked this! Love you all! 
-Blogger Girl


Comments