Banana Ice Cream


Hey Everyone! I am going to show you how to make banana ice cream!And you don't use any milk or cream! I made this yesterday, the picture above is what mine looked like!  Lets hop into this so that you can be making banana ice cream in no time!

      Ingredients: 

  • 1 banana 
  • 1 Tbsp honey
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
Take your banana and slice it up into small pieces. Then put in a container and place in the freezer until frozen. When your banana is frozen, take it out and put it in a blender.(you can use a nutribullet if you have one) Add to your blender your ingredients. Bled it all till smooth and it should look like  a soft serve ice cream. Put it on to a bowl and sprinkle chocolate chips if desired. 

Thank you all so much! Let me know if you make this! Have a great day and I'll see you next time I post! -Blogger Girl

Comments