Chocolate Dipped Pretzels


Hey Everyone! It's been a while since I have posted on Sweet Treats & Yummy Goodies! Here is a snack doesn't take a lot of time and that tastes so good!! I know I post a lot with chocolate, but that's my favorite candy! So let's get started!


What you will need:
1 pkg. of chocolate,(you can use the whole package but I just used half) 1 pkg of pretzel sticks, a tray and a bowl. 








 Step one: 
Melt your chocolate and place in a bowl. Then dip your pretzel sticks into the chocolate. Place onto a tray that has baking paper on it. Put it in the freezer for 10 minutes.






Were done!
When your pretzel sticks are done freezing take them out and put them on a plate. 
And there you have a yummy treat that everyone will love! Thank you all so much for following Sweet Treats and Yummy Goodies! Be sure to leave us a comment on what your favorite candy is!  -Blogger Girl



Comments

Post a Comment