Breakfast Parfait


Hey! I'm back with a new recipe for you guys! :) It is really Delicious and looks amazing too! I will be posting another recipe really soon, so watch out for that! Okay enough talk lol let's get into this! 

The ingredients you will need:
1 cup of yogurt, 1 small bowl of chocolate chips, 1 small bowl of granola, a spoon and a bowl shaped cup. (I actually have no idea what it is called lol)









Step 1:
Take your spoon and spoon out your first layer of yogurt onto your glass. (you can put as much as you want for the fist layer but remember to save some for your second layer.)
Step 2:
Sprinkle your granola over your yogurt. Then sprinkle your chocolate chips over the granola. 
Finally..Step 3:
Add another layer of yogurt. Then sprinkle your granola and chocolate. And there you have a delicious breakfast or snack! Trust me it's so good! I hope you guys liked this recipe..and I will see you all next time I post! Love you all so much! <3 -Blogger Girl

View from the top!!!

Enjoy!!


Comments

  1. It Sounds Yummy. Thank You Very Much For Posting, Blogger Girl. I Really Enjoy reading your blog.
    ~Piano Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh looks yummy!<3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome Blogger girl!:) Looking forward to another sweet treat! LOL!

      Delete

Post a Comment