Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hey Everyone! I decided I would share with you a recipe that my family loves!! I hope you guys like it. So...let's just hop in to it! Enjoy!


The ingredients you will need: 1/2 cup of butter (melted), 1 egg, 1 cup of sugar, 1 Tablespoon of honey, 1 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp of coffee, and 1 cup of chocolate chips.

Directions: Pre-heat your oven at 350 degree's. Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl. Then add your dry ingredients. Stir well. Stir in your chocolate chips. Place a baking sheet on to your cookie pan. Scoop you cookie dough onto your cookie pan about 1/2 an inch a part. Flatten with the palm of your hand or with a bottom of a glass. Put in the oven for 5 minutes then turn around for another 5 minutes. Take out and place on to a plate. 

These cookies are crunchy and chewy and last for a couple of days. I usually put my cookies in a jar to keep them fresh. I also like to put them in a jar because it's super cute and easy to get a cookie from. Thanks everyone for visiting my blog and have a great day! I'll see you next time I post! -Blogger Girl  

                                                                           




Comments