Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins




Hey everyone! It's Friday and we are going to have a lot of fun in the kitchen today so get your apron on and lets get baking! So today I wanted to show you how to make Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins! This is one of my all time favorite recipes! So lets get baking!


Step 1:
Gather your ingredients:
4 eggs, 6 mashed banana's, 1 1/2 cup sugar, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 1 1/2 tsp baking soda,4 cups of flour, and 3/4 cup chocolate chips. 
Step 2:
Pre-heat your oven. Then take a large mixing bowl, and mix your banana, eggs, and sugar into your bowl. Stir well. 
Step 3:
Next mix your flour, salt and baking soda into your wet mixture. After it is all stirred in mix in your chocolate chips.
Step 4:
Take your muffin tin and place your muffin papers into your tin. This recipe makes 2 dozen muffins so I did this to two of my tins.  








Step 5:
Fill your muffin cups with your batter almost all the way to the top. Place into your pre-heated oven at 350 decrees, for 20 minutes.







Step 6:
Take your muffins out of your oven when done and let cool completely. These are a great breakfast, great for early meetings, or just for snacks! Hope you enjoyed!






I hope you enjoyed this recipe! Please let me know in the comments if you try this recipe out! Have a great week and I will see you back here on Friday! -BloggerGirl




Comments