Cookies And Cream Dessert



Hey guys! Today I'm going to be showing you how to make a cookies and cream dessert! It is so yummy and filling, everyone loved it! I hope you guys enjoy this recipe so lets get started!
Gather your ingredients: 1 liter of whipping cream, 2 tsp vanilla, and 1 cup granulated sugar.


In a large bowl pour your liter of cream in. With a mixer mix your cream until it starts to get a little thick.
                                     
Pour your vanilla and your sugar into your bowl. 
Whip your cream until completely thick.

Put some of your cream in a small bowl and put the rest in the freezer for ice cream! You will also need chocolate chip cookies. 


                                     
Take a spoonful of cream and scoop in onto your first cookie. Then add another one on top like a sandwich. Enjoy!  

I hope you all enjoyed! Thank you all so much for following Sweet Treats & Yummy Goodies! And those of you who haven't yet I would love it if you did! Have a great day and I'll see you next time I post! -Blogger Girl

Comments