Super-Easy Short Bread



Hey Everyone! Here is a really simple dessert! I found this recipe online at www.food.com so I do not own this recipe. But I made it so.. I thought I would share my cover of the Super-Easy Short Bread! So let's just get started! :)

The ingredients you will need:                    
1 cup of softened butter,
1/2 cup sugar
2 1/2 cup flour  

Instructions: Pre-heat you oven at 300 degrees. Cream together your butter and sugar.Mix in your flour. You will need to mix your butter,sugar and flour with your hands, pushing the dough to the sides of the bowl.Press your dough into a 9x13 inch pan. Poke your dough with a fork all over. Sprinkle sugar over, then dump the excess. Put it in your pre-heated oven for 20 minutes then turn it around for another 20 minutes. You will know it's ready when the sides are slightly brown. Leave it out for 5 minutes before cutting.After you have cut leave it in the pan to cool thoroughly. It makes about 24 servings. 


And that is how you make Super-Easy Short Bread! If you have any questions about this recipe then please write them down in the comments down below and I will be sure to answer them. Have a great day and I'll see you next time I post! :) -Blogger Girl

Comments